International Plating Technology can provide Automated Hoists to fit each customer’s specific needs. A variety of control systems are available for each application.
Typically provided for larger applications from 750-10,000lbs. Hoists are supported above from a structural steel frame.
Cantilever or Side Arm Hoists
Typically provided for applications up to 1000lbs. Hoists are supported on the side from a structural steel frame. Lighter duty hoists of 350lbs or less are available in stainless steel.
Rail or Low Profile Hoists
Typically provided for larger applications from 750-10,000lbs where ceiling height is a problem. Hoists are supported below by a dual rail structure.
- Extensive in-house capabilities in developing controls specifically for each customers needs
- Simple PLC fixed tideway systems using AB, Siemens, or GE PLC’s
- PC Base systems for monitoring and controlling of process and part number data
- Working with IPT “Control Partners”, IPT can provide complete PC based “Random Loading and Optimization” software packages maximizing production, reporting and part scheduling
- Steel or Stainless Steel Construction
- Variable Speed Drive
- Laser Positioning Systems
- Poly Lift Straps
- Barrel Rotators
- Basket Rotators
- Ventilation Enclosures
- SS Frame Construction
- Wirless Remotes
- UL Compliant